Monday 23 May 2011

"If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?" - Gloria Steinem

I have recently had a huuuuge wardrobe ..ermm...alteration.


Resulting in this...



























































.............




















naaaaaaaaaaaaaat really
Anyway..
There are several points through a woman's (and I'm sure many a man's) life when they suddenly have the realisation that they have no clothes. 
Well, not clothes that fit/are in season/are actually ok to be worn out side of dwellings. 


It took about 3 days to finally have a wardrobe that I like.


There are bin bags, charity bags, piles upon piles. But it is all done. Yet now it is so empty I only have about three outfits. Exaggeration?  Maybe.
I need to start getting rid of my tatty bargain shizzy stuff and start investing in good, long lasting, forever pieces. 


It's QUALITY not QUANTITY


So, I need to rebuild. And to start with...
Shoes. 


HERVÉ LÉGER

Olechka leather ankle boots

£260.00 - theoutnet.com

Zara WIDE HEEL FABRIC SANDAL

£59.99 - zara.com


SAM EDELMAN
'Kellan' wedge


I think I need all of them. Just need to chat up/date/marry/kill off some old rich man first. 









Sorted

No comments:

Post a Comment